Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Very Special Review

Dear Rev. Peluso,
We don't even know where to begin thanking you. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted our ceremony to look like, and you took that vision and created something so unique that I couldn't have even dreamed of it. You totally "got us" when you talked about our relationship and partnership with one another. You were able to incorporate our families in a way I've never seen before, and our parents were so touched by the pink rose gifting. You have been a pleasure to work with throughout this process--always making yourself available with an open heart, and, even more, open ears. We really appreciate all the thought you put into a day that we will remember the rest of our lives.
All our best,
Gloria & Ivan


This thank you note so touched my heart that--with permission-- I had to post it here.
Other testimonials can be read on my website: www.artoftheceremony.com and wedding sites, such as OneWed.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment